Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #4 - posted on Yesterday at 4:46 PM
Replies: 40 (Who?), Viewed: 2777 times.
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 4:41 AM
A Mod, that stops pets throwing up.
Test Subject
#27 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 4:52 AM Last edited by Leo85 : 28th Nov 2017 at 1:05 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShigemiNotoge
Or from illness. Why do none of the illnesses include vomiting? ... Or drowsiness? ... Or loss of appetite?

Man the sims 4 illnesses suck... Still better than the Sims 4 pet illnesses though... Woah man.

You want more vomiting?

That Mod is here http://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/upd...-november-2017/
Ms. Byte
staff: moderator
#28 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 1:29 AM
For Cats & Dogs I want a "No pooping in CAS" mod.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims 3 content:
Online Sims - general Sims 3 mods
Offline Sims - adult Sims 3 mods
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 5:11 AM
I'd love a mod to allow sims to leash and walk multiple dogs at the same time, I honestly can't believe the game doesn't allow that already. Who on earth owns more than 1 dog and takes them on separate walks?

(✿ ❛ ▿ ❛)୨
Scholar
#30 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 7:07 AM
Oh my god yes!^

And in the line of puking, to be able to click on the toilet and induce vomiting. Or, under the gross menu, "vomit" along side fart and belch.

<---(My avatar is my self-sim and me!) If you want to see my sims creations/families/pictures/available sims visit here: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ If you think Sims 4 sims are exceptionally cartoony looking, don't blame your terrible designing skills on the game. :)
Test Subject
#31 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 7:58 AM
Being able to give timeout to toddlers
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alrunia
I'd love a mod to allow sims to leash and walk multiple dogs at the same time, I honestly can't believe the game doesn't allow that already. Who on earth owns more than 1 dog and takes them on separate walks?

For sure. A pets returning expansion pack should have more fleshed out features in the sequel than only cats jumping onto any surface and dogs eating from a counter
Test Subject
#33 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 6:12 PM
I miss many things from TS3:
- to be able to put the color and texture that I want
-sorcerers, werewolves, fairy mermaids
-moonlight fall, dragon valley, and midnight hollow
- that they can bathe in the sea
-cemeteries and spiral staircases
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 7:32 PM
I don't think hacks&cc can do much about bringing moonlight falls, dragon valley and midnight hollow.
Test Subject
#35 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 9:13 PM
Spiral stairs and curved stairs - especially ones that work nicely with the different wall heights
Test Subject
#36 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 4:33 AM
i really want a functioning billiards table like you would find in a bar (that means NO net pockets) a functioning air hockey table and gymnastic sets wouldnt hurt either
Scholar
#37 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 11:41 PM
A mod which allows Sims to live at the Sylvan Glade.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 12:35 AM
I'd like my sim to be able to take mud/soap bath in shower/tub combos, not in bathtubs only.
O_o
#39 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 5:18 AM
A mod that will allow cats and dogs to sleep on beds with their sims. I miss having that.

I want, I need, therefore I am a sim!
Instructor
#40 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 6:09 PM
More traits. By that I mean more maximum personality traits, and less focus on reward traits.

Whoever decided it was a good idea to limit the personality traits to three in favor of focusing on reward traits should reflect on themselves as a game designer, because it's a terrible decision. I know we had mods in the past that let you add more personality traits, but somehow something always ended up breaking, and it was a bit wonky obviously because the game doesn't really allow UI extensions.

Maybe some day though!

The Sims 4! Weirder Sims! Aren't they weird!? Look how weird they are! Bet you can't wait to see how weird their stories are!?
Test Subject
#41 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 12:02 AM
Contortion/Gymnastics animations and poses.
Page 2 of 2